Saturday, July 24, 2010

Sorry for the absence!

Hi everyone! I'm sorry I have been gone so long. First of all, I forgot about this blog for a while and for a period of time I had deleted it!!! But I un-deleted it now and I am back! Oh...and I'm leaving on Monday lol well, I'm going to camp for a week from Monday to Friday! So, sorry again. :)

_____Updates______

1) The one thing that I really, really wanted to share with you was to tell you that I have a Barnes & Noble profile that's kinda fun. I've decided that I'm going to make a few more places online where you can find me :) So, check my profile out by clicking here.

2) I'm in the process of making a website using Wix and I'm sure it will turn out amazing because they have amazing tools to make such awesome sites! :)

3) I'm going to be posting more book reviews from my reading list and my already-read list that you can also see on my B & N profile.

4) Camp is going to be so much fun!!! Heehee

So, there you go. Oh yeah! I also got a YouTube account! But my parents won't let my upload vids yet :( But I'm making vlogs just not posting them!
...I think that's it.

Thanks for reading guys!
lOvE
~Emma

P.S. You can also find me at:


See you there!

0 comments:

Copyright 2010 Emma & Life. Powered by Blogger.
 
Copyright 2009 Emma & Life. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase