Monday, June 14, 2010

Another Day In My Life/ 25 questions

Hi everyone! I'd like to just start off my day with blogging so that I can get my mind off something other than school. This is it! It's the last 4 1/2 days of school!!! I am so excited for a looong vacation I can hardly wait five days! It still hasn't sunk in and I'm sure it won't until Friday when we have just a few hours of nothing. And you don't even have to go to school because there's no attendance. So what's that point of having it?! It's really kind of non-logical to me :P. Anyway, I found a blog that's really fun and funny. Click here. And there was a fun quiz on it that I'm going to try out:


1. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
It depends. I'm usually too careless about closing it after I'm done in it and...you can't even see the floor it's sooo messy :)

2. Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotels?
I never take them from the hotels. I never really think about it and they get used up in one day anyway :P
Continued...


0 comments:

Copyright 2010 Emma & Life. Powered by Blogger.
 
Copyright 2009 Emma & Life. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase