Monday, June 28, 2010

Bookstores are wonderful

Yes, they are :) I went to a little bookstore today near a cute little mall that had endless supplies of YA books. I couldn't decide! There were just so many. But I found one that interests me. It interested me because it was of the sort about history/journals/YA/action/everything else :D. I don't like boring history classes and all that about like Lewis and Clark, well, I suppose I do like learning about important historical people like Anne Frank and such but this book was just meant for me. I was looking for a big, thick book that would take time to read because I really hate finishing good books like The Deathly Hallows book was a long one but I hated finishing such an awesome series. I haven't even told you the name of the book yet! It's called the Beka Cooper series and the 1st book - the one I'm reading - is called Terrier. It's in journal format of a girl who is becoming a "cop" in a different world.







So that's my book of the day! And I recently finished a retelling of Beauty and the Beast that I really enjoyed called Belle by Cameron Dokey.
Enjoy the rest of your week!
-Emma
P.S. Check out the Book Features page for more books I like!

0 comments:

Copyright 2010 Emma & Life. Powered by Blogger.
 
Copyright 2009 Emma & Life. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase