Wednesday, June 16, 2010

More updates on my book

I have been slacking on updating you on my book so here is some info I haven't shared anywhere else:

I don't have my laptop to work on it so I will have to wait until I get that back and as I said before, I have started over with the whole thing so it will take me a while to get to the place I was at with the other version :(

My second version isn't even a page long due to no laptop :( but I have soo much I want to write! The story is evolving in my head so much it's almost in my head too much...I must write it down!! :D

I'm having a lot of progress on it...in my head but until I have my laptop back, it will have to wait!

Love you!
-Emma

0 comments:

Copyright 2010 Emma & Life. Powered by Blogger.
 
Copyright 2009 Emma & Life. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase