Friday, June 18, 2010

Friday Facts

I think Fridays are the perfect time for us all to try something new so I am going to start my weekend off with a bit of fun facts about me, myself, and I! :)

Class of 2016!

I love camping (camp fires!)

Almost every second of my free time, you will find me reading or writing

I love making up stories and sharing them with people...you have no idea. :D

I LOVE blogging!

Sometimes you will find me doing the most random things.
Like, yesterday, I was seeing how long I could hold my hands in the air :)

I have an obsession of Taylor Lautner

My favorite store is the Dollar Store :)

I enjoy sliding on hardwood floors.

During the summer, I make To-Do lists every day so that I can't say I'm Bored.

It has become a habit of mine to say "I'm bored," even when I'm not bored...It makes my parents mad. ;)

I enjoy surfing the web (doesn't everyone?!)

Twilight is starting to bug me :P

I like finding people on YouTube who sing covers of my favorite song such as Christine Kiberg (a.k.a "stauney123 on YT) I love her accent!

Usually, in my purse I have lip gloss, a book (I'm pretty sure I'm not a nerd...just a book worm and...a writing worm?), mascara, pennies at the bottom, bobby pins of course, my writing journal, cellie :), and things that I occasionally throw in there.

I hope you enjoyed the facts! Comment and Follow on the sidebar! Come back to hear more from me! Enjoy your weekend!

0 comments:

Copyright 2010 Emma & Life. Powered by Blogger.
 
Copyright 2009 Emma & Life. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase