Thursday, June 17, 2010

Summer!!!

Hey again! I'm happy to announce that more blogging will be around what with today being the last day of school here!

...Today I will get my laptop back and will start writing again! Hopefully finishing Chapter One of the second version tonight!

And I found out on Monday that Holly Cupala, author of Tell Me A Secret is doing a virtual tour about TMAS throughout weeks of going to different blogspots! Here is part of the sched. in her words:

"Week #1: June 14 - June 18


Monday: Market My Words - discussing the road to publication, marketing, and readergirlz!
Tuesday: Amy Brecount-White - chatting about flowers and the secrets of my past...
Wednesday: Book Chic Club - James is featuring excerpts, reviews, and secrets all week!
Thursday: Through the Tollbooth - all about the writing journey...
Friday: Alley of Books - art tour and exclusive vlog reading by me, plus a special message for Mitali..."

To see Holly along the road and to read her daily posts go to Holly Cupala.com!

Thanks for reading my blog everyone!
-Emma

0 comments:

Copyright 2010 Emma & Life. Powered by Blogger.
 
Copyright 2009 Emma & Life. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase