Saturday, June 12, 2010

It's A Snake!!

I have to tell you what happened today. Earlier today, I posted that I was going to be bored all day but I really wasn't!! I went with my dad and brother, Ethan, to an archery range because I do archery! And for fun. Anyway, at the end of the hike and at the last target, we were going to stop at the bathrooms because my brother needed to go. He walked over...opened the door...hesitated for a moment and came back. But he didn't just come back. He ran back with his eyes bugging out practically yelling "It's a snake!!!"!!! It was not funny at the time because we were like "What?!" and when we saw it slither out, our eyes bugged out too and it was just like a rattle snake (size) but wasn't really a rattle snake!!! My dad tried to get it onto my bow like the pro.s do but it didn't work at first.
It finally stayed on my bow and crawled around on it. It was big. I wanted to hold it if it wasn't poisonous but I couldn't. Then, when I remembered Ethan's face, we all started bursting out with laughter. It was so funny! :D
My brother didn't want to go back into the bathrooms...he was too scared. :)
That story was just so funny I had to tell you about it. Archery was fun for the first 6 targets and then it was hot and I didn't want to hike anymore. My dad said if I hit a bullseye from the 20 point, he would get me ice cream and on the third try (I wasn't really trying and I didn't think I could do it) I made it! And then my brother had to make a bullseye to get his icecream :)
I still laugh thinking about today!

0 comments:

Copyright 2010 Emma & Life. Powered by Blogger.
 
Copyright 2009 Emma & Life. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase