Sunday, June 27, 2010

Ocean Girl Stories

Hi again! I have been gone for...4 days now from the blogosphere! But I'm back! Temporarily. Haha, you knew that was coming didn't you?! :)

I would like to tell you about The Ocean Girl Stories while I have this opportunity to get on the internet. You see, I'm staying at my aunts house and she has internet. I still have my laptop but it doesn't have an internet connection for some odd reason. Anywho, back to OG (Ocean Girl), I decided just...yesterday was it? That I needed a new writing project. I haven't been all that interested in my novel lately for some reason so I have been thinking about new things to write. That's how I came up with Ocean Girl Stories!

They are small parts of the main story at a time like Part I, Part II and so on. They are simply for the craving I have had of writing and I have been missing the ocean since I moved away from it :(

OG is about a girl named Daniella that lives in a beach house by the ocean of course and her father is away sailing. Ever since she was a little girl, she has dreamed of the legends of mermaids and how to become one. Her mother doesn't provide much support to her dreams of mermaids and sailing but soon the matter becomes serious. Daniella is forced to take Violet, the ship her father dedicated to her as a girl because she loves the violet colored sunsets, and go to war on sea. This book/story is a whole new look at mermaids and a more modern version of the sea.

I thought the ocean and mermaids were an interesting topic and ever since I watched Aquamarine, the movie, mermaids simply fascinated me. I'm wierd like that. But I don't really believe in them. They're just cool, you know? :)

So, off I am again. I'm going to continue my adventures on this road trip (I can't reveal my location) but I can tell you it is 95 degree weather up here! I'm not so sure I like the sun. I prefer the rain for some wierd reason. And I went swimming today! That was fun.

See you in a few days! (Possibly 1-2 days with luck :))
-Emma

2 comments:

Brittney said...

I want to read it!!! You should email me the first Part!
britnenda@yahoo.com
I can't wait for you to finish it! Then maybe you will publish it?

Emma said...

Sure! I'll email it to you but my computer isn't working at the momnt so it will be a few days.

Copyright 2010 Emma & Life. Powered by Blogger.
 
Copyright 2009 Emma & Life. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase