Saturday, June 19, 2010

To Fans...

Hi fans! I got a form submission from a huge fan on my official website and it was so sweet I want to reply to her in some way...so I am creating a message for all my fans!

Dear Fans,

Thanks so much for all the sweet fan mail that has recently been piling up on my desk from when I print them off :) I love to hear from all of you with your opinions, suggestions, and compliments. Whenever I read one, it makes my day to think that I am so admired. Although my book is still a work in progress, all of you show so much support that I can't even believe! You are all brilliant and special and I hope you continue sending me fan mail and comments. I love you all so much! Keep up your wonderful lives and please stay in touch with me although I am busy with plans, family, writing of course, and everything else! But I will definitely make time for everyone else.
Again, thank you for your support and encouragement. It has helped me a ton.

Love,
Emma of Emma & Life

So, there you go. Come back soon and keep sending me things. I am so grateful to all of you :)

2 comments:

AILAII said...

Thank you! I was the one who sent you the form from your official site :) I'm so glad you read it and responded!

Emma said...

Oh sure! I like reading fanmail. Some of my fans have read my first chapter through email and they have critiqued it! If you want to, I will send you a copyrighted copy! :)

Copyright 2010 Emma & Life. Powered by Blogger.
 
Copyright 2009 Emma & Life. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase