Tuesday, June 22, 2010

My story of the day

Haha! Okay, so, I was on this thing that calculates how much you have done of your essay/book/whatever out of like 50,000 words and it turns out...my book is only 2% done. That is so ridiculous I laughed. I don't know why I haven't been working on it for more than a half an hour a day lately, summer laziness is getting to me! Writing has become homework lately! And I have no idea why! I have everything in my head and I'm all excited about creating the piece of the story about it... but then when I sit down at my computer and start writing I don't know where to go! Writing is so fun for me but at times like these...I feel that it's very, very, hard to get an idea into concrete form on paper. Ah, well, better luck the next time I sit down at my computer to write :)

Other than that, I think that I have finally gotten the basic idea that the whole story will surround around. As I've said before, I have started over on the whole story which was really a drawback because I don't have nearly as much writing as before but it really was necessary. I mean, it was really unorganized and all the stories in there were jumbled and I almost pulled my hair out trying to fix it to make it make sense! So, I started over which much thinking. Now, I started it off with a whole new beginning and I have even started it with a new boy character named Donavan. Not Liam and Seth. I'm trying to get to the part where Liam finds Seth at his house but I'm not sure if I should put that in Chapter 2. I don't know.

Enough about my book. I'm going to the airport in about an hour to pick up my grandfather and I'm not even dressed for the day yet. Life can really get ahead of you if you wear PJs around the house on all your summer days! It's probably best that I am not doing that as often. And today is only the second day of summer!

I really had better go get ready...I can't leave Grandpa stranded! :)

Wish me luck on Linked!

-emma

2 comments:

Reliza said...

Hi! My name is Reliza (well, not really it's just a username) but I sent you a form thing on your website! Reply to this comment? :)

Emma said...

Oh hi! I read it! Thanks so much for your kind words. I'll talk to you later?

Copyright 2010 Emma & Life. Powered by Blogger.
 
Copyright 2009 Emma & Life. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase