Monday, June 7, 2010

Today...

is going to be a horrible day. First of all, I have to go to school. I go to Junior High by the way. And I have to do a whole bunch of miserable projects and I have to run a mile in gym class! (which I am horrible at) :(
Anyway, here's my real post ;)

Hey guys!
I hope you are looking forward to a great week because I know I'm not! But, at least school's almost over and we will be free!!! I'm going on a long trip this summer in an RV...
So yeah.
I'm deciding if I should post Chapter 2 or if I should post my revised Chapter One. I wasn't all the way finished with Chapter 1 so I added a bit and now Chapter 1 is so long! I'm so excited about my book!!! :P I hope it gets published! If there's anything else you would like to hear about me go to my official site here. :) :)

Talk to you later?
<3, Emma

0 comments:

Copyright 2010 Emma & Life. Powered by Blogger.
 
Copyright 2009 Emma & Life. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase