Saturday, June 19, 2010

Random

Hi everybody! I'll tell you about my Saturday. Well, I got up at 6:30 (ugh- it's summer for crying out loud! And a Saturday!) and left to go to my church at 8:00 so I could do a 5 mile hike with my group! 5 miles at 8 o'clock in the morning! Unbelievable! Anyway, we hiked 5 miles of torture/fun but it was mostly tiredness and to top all the ugh-ness off, I was sick. Talk about a wonderful Saturday. But you don't want to sit here and listen (well...read) to my complaints. I was doing hiking and such for 5 hours and then when I get home I make this whole big schedule of things I want to do practically every half hour but here I am, giving up on my schedule. Who likes a schedule? Life is too short to worry about schedules. Not a typical Saturday of watching TV all morning :D but oh well.

And there's something I'm really excited about! I'm going to be doing a book review in the next post...don't trust me when I say I will post it in a few minutes. I will try to post it today when I can!
Oh yeah! And the contest is canceled. :( I don't have enough resources for that contest this month but hopefully soon!

See you later...or...then!

-Emma :)

1 comments:

staunery! said...

Hi Emma! I L-O-V-E your blog! Keep up the writing! I hope to see your book soon!

Copyright 2010 Emma & Life. Powered by Blogger.
 
Copyright 2009 Emma & Life. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase