Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Road Trip!

Yep! I'm going on a road trip! I'm really excited for some excitement in my life and we are going to be gone for 19 days!!! That's a long time away from home and it's lots of packing! Tomorrow I think I will be packing everything up (I made a check list that has about 30 things on it!) and heading on to the road! At first, we are driving in the car for 3 hours and then we are going to be driving in an RV for a few days! Exciting! Although most people don't enjoy long road trips, I think I am going to enjoy it. And it's almost like being on a tour! Seeing new things, going all kinds of places, meeting new people! :)

And what I was really worried about was losing all that time without a laptop for no writing! I have way to many ideas to write down to not have my laptop! But it turns out, I will have the laptop and if I didn't, I would hand write. But, don't you just hate writing in a notebook? I know some people like it but most people don't like their handwriting. I know I don't.

Oh yeah and about that progress tracker on the sidebar of how much I have finished - it has more now. I haven't updated the progress bar yet. So, even if it says 2% for weeks when I'm on vacay, it's really much much more :)

I'm really looking forward to a long trip! I can't stop thinking about it! But it's only Wednesday and I have to wait until Friday to get on the road!

1 comments:

Rebekah said...

OOoh! I hope you enjoy your road trip! I don't really like riding in a car all hours but I like the places to visit! Have a great time!

Copyright 2010 Emma & Life. Powered by Blogger.
 
Copyright 2009 Emma & Life. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase